missing u !!!


Deep inside my soul is aching
Longing for ur touch
Inside my chest my heart is breaking
I'm missing u so much
do not know how much I love u
How much I really care
My feelings are strong and oh so true
This kind of love is rare
A life without u is not complete
I'm so empty inside
I long for the day we will be together
And no longer have to hide.
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    MISSING U!!!!!!!!!!!!like crazy!!!!!!!!

    deep inside a feeling is hidden
    unseenable for many
    but not for ONE!!!

    the MOST PRECIOUS GIFT
    i've always wanted
    but yet, now so far...

    without U makes me weak
    weaker than what i have ever felt..

    my wish is only for u to come back..
    so our hearts will become as ONE!

    tears dropping down so much
    maybe more than the blue sea..

    MISS is not enough to show
    how i truely MISS u so....


  2. whatever Says:

    SO MEANINGFUL!!! :*


  3. Anonymous Says:

    assalamualaikum watever..
    waaahhh..
    bkn maen dye ng pkwe dye ni...kalah org..huhu..
    pe2 pun,smoge bkekalan ng pkwe 2 k..jage dye elok2 taw..
    kate2 pkwe u 2 smpai wt i ilang idea taw!!..hhu..JELES!!!!..hehe..
    salam..have a nice day!